This video shows you ways to share Salesforce reports with other people.
- [Instructor] Reports empower knowledge,…awareness, and transparency within teams.…Let's review how to share reports with teams and customers.…First, we'll start by being signed in…and then we'll be on the home tab.…That's where we are now.…We'll go to the app launcher,…which is right here on the left hand side.…We'll click on that.…Let's select reports.…Let's click all reports over here on the left.…Now, let's click activities by sales person.…This is the report I'll be using for this demo.…
Over here on the right hand side,…let's use the menu pull-down…and then, I'll be subscribing to this report.…We can make the report subscription…daily, weekly, or monthly.…I'm going to be using a daily frequency.…I'll use 8:00 a.m. in the morning…because I want to receive my report…first thing in the morning.…We'll be subscribing to a report that changes often,…so I want to see it every day.…We want to email this report to different people.…In this particular instance,…I'll be receiving the report,…so I'll just have it sent to me.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Customizing apps
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
Search layouts4m 59s
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.