How is a new user set up in Desk.com customer service and help desk? What types of users are there, and how can they be used in this support desk tool by Salesforce?
- [Instructor] The first step in setting up…your desk.com account is to set up your users.…Desk gives you an easy to use wizard to get started.…So let's take a look.…Let's navigate to Admin from the hamburger.…Going to click on Admin,…and that will open a new wizard for us.…So you'll see over here on the right, Recommended Setup,…the first thing we can do is invite 10 users.…Now you may not have 10 support users,…but that's okay, you can add as many as you need to start.…
So let's click on Invite New Users,…and there's two things to know.…There are two types of users, an agent or an administrator.…An agent is a regular support person.…This is anyone who is supporting your help desk.…The second is an administrator.…An administrator defines roles and privileges,…creates filters, and manages the support center.…So they're basically a support center manager.…You will also see some options around flex hours.…So I'm going to back just a moment to show you this.…You can actually earn flex hours…by following this recommended setup,…
- Explain the process of setting up users.
- Describe the process for adding social channels.
- Summarize how custom fields enable you to capture more information and how to use them.
- Cite the benefits of using labels on cases and explain how to create them.
- Define notifications and describe how to automate them.
- Review the process for creating articles.