Christopher provides sets up a new Quip account and adds additional members of the team to demonstrate how to use Quip in the context of groups. This also includes setting up a profile picture.
- [Instructor] Let's get Quip setup and ready for a team.…I'm starting at Quip.com…and let's check out what Quip costs for teams.…We'll go ahead and click on the pricing menu here…and we'll take a look at this page.…You can test drive Quip for a team of up to five…with no credit card required during the trial period.…Quip offers solutions for big companies…under the enterprise solutions link right here.…Let's go ahead and set up Quip for a team trial account.…I'll click here under get started…and then I'll enter my email address…then I'll click sign up then click next.…
I'll enter in my password and then I'll click next.…Now I'm going to allow Quip…to access my Google email account…and then I'll go ahead and click here.…So let's fill in some information…and then we'll click start using Quip.…Let's name the team and we'll set a team URL…and establish our team size.…Then we'll click create site.…Quip is a fun company so they're offering free t-shirts…and I'll go ahead and accept the promotion.…Now let's go ahead and enter the emails…
- What is Quip?
- Setting up a new Quip account
- Producing living documents
- Using Quip to reduce emails and meetings
- Using keyboard shortcuts
- Using Markdown to quickly format Quip documents
- Collaborating with Quip
- Using the Quip desktop app and mobile app
- Importing your files and connecting to cloud services