Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting up My Domain, part of Learning Salesforce Admin.
- [Narrator] All users within your organization…can always log in at Salesforce.com.…However, maybe your team wants something a little bit better…than just a shared launch page,…and we can accomplish that with…the My Domain feature in Salesforce.…So within the My Domain feature,…you'll be able to add your own company name…to the login URL.…So you can go ahead and have a custom subdomain.…And you can add your own company logo and branding…to that page as well, including your company colors.…
And you can stay signed in…to multiple Salesforce organizations…from the same browser at the same time.…And you can also set up single sign-on and social sign-on…to allow users quicker access to their login…with social credentials from single sign-on…external identity providers,…think Google and Facebook account credentials, for example.…Let's go ahead and see this in action…but before we do, a word of caution:…when you try out new features in Salesforce,…you should always sign up for a free Developer Organization…at developer.salesforce.com,…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden53m 30s Intermediate
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Salesforce for Sales Managerswith Christine Volden46m 47s Advanced
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.