Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Set up escalation rules (cases), part of Learning Salesforce Admin.
- [Instructor] Salesforce allows system administrators…to set up escalation rules to reassign…customer service cases to a new person or a team.…Teams are often called queues in the system,…where there's more than one person…who's inside of that team;…they can be organized into what's called a queue.…Any time attention is needed to help shepherd things along…you can escalate a case so that other people…can have visibility of it.…And that's very good for customer support.…Escalation rules are a type of artificial intelligence…that ensures that your policy for case escalation…and reassignment is always meeting your vision.…
And let's go ahead and see how it works.…We're starting on the home tab,…we need to be signed in and then from here…let's go ahead and click on the gear cog icon.…Click this right here on the right hand side.…Click set up.…And then a new tab opens for setup.…And on the left hand side, let's go ahead…and type into the quick find the word escalation.…And underneath the service sub menu…you'll see escalation rules.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden Pereira53m 30s Intermediate
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Learning Salesforce CPQwith Christine Volden Pereira27m 45s Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.