- [Instructor] Remember that this Sales Navigator widget is Sales Navigator running inside of Salesforce, so if I want to, for example, send an InMail, I don't need to go to Sales Navigator first. I can choose Send InMail and I will be taken directly to Sales Navigator so that I can draft and send my InMail here to Antonio. Note that it tells me how many InMail credits I have left. I can look at my pending InMails that haven't received a response, my archived InMails, everything here in Sales Navigator.
Now, if I look at someone else, for example, if we look at Aaron Quigley, I don't need to send Aaron InMail because he and I have a lot of connections, and so if I look at Aaron, then my choice wouldn't be to send an InMail, my choice would be instead to send a message, but it will work exactly the same way.
- Installing the app
- Setting up folders and page layouts
- Installing CRM Sync
- Enabling write-back from Sales Navigator
- Finding and viewing leads and contacts
- Viewing accounts and opportunities
- Viewing synced Sales Navigator data in Salesforce