- [Instructor] So when your team is trying to find a record…and they're just getting overwhelmed…by the massive number of search results,…they might come to you in frustration…hoping for some answers.…Well, I'll help you with some pearls of wisdom,…and I'll show you the tips that you can share with them…to make searching easier.…You might even want to make a video for them.…So let's check out some of these tips,…I'm going to go ahead and search for a company name.…The first thing I want to do is type a few characters…that will provide record suggestions,…and then I'll just start typing.…
And then the system will show me some record suggestions,…and I can go ahead and pick one,…I want to pull up this account, so that's all I have to do.…Now, then we can also enter in a keyword,…if we want to just type in a keyword and look up…a specific name we can do that,…so I'll go back to the search box,…and I'll type in the information and I'll press enter.…When I press enter, I get three things,…I get an account, I get a lead, and then it shows me a file,…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Explain Salesforce editions and cloud types.
- Describe Salesforce Chatter features.
- Outline the Salesforce access permission features.
- Summarize lead functionality in Salesforce.
- Use Salesforce assignment and escalation rules.
- Construct Salesforce objects using relationships and schemas.
- Demonstrate formatting and interactivity in Salesforce reports.
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce for Sales Managerswith Christine Volden46m 47s Advanced
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden53m 30s Intermediate
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.