Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Search and search layouts, part of Learning Salesforce Admin.
- [Instructor] So when your team is trying to find a record…and they're just getting overwhelmed…by the massive number of search results,…they might come to you in frustration…hoping for some answers.…Well, I'll help you with some pearls of wisdom,…and I'll show you the tips that you can share with them…to make searching easier.…You might even want to make a video for them.…So let's check out some of these tips,…I'm going to go ahead and search for a company name.…The first thing I want to do is type a few characters…that will provide record suggestions,…and then I'll just start typing.…
And then the system will show me some record suggestions,…and I can go ahead and pick one,…I want to pull up this account, so that's all I have to do.…Now, then we can also enter in a keyword,…if we want to just type in a keyword and look up…a specific name we can do that,…so I'll go back to the search box,…and I'll type in the information and I'll press enter.…When I press enter, I get three things,…I get an account, I get a lead, and then it shows me a file,…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden Pereira53m 30s Intermediate
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Learning Salesforce CPQwith Christine Volden Pereira27m 45s Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.