- [Instructor] Not every leader contact you create or view in Salesforce automatically matches up with information in LinkedIn Sales Navigator. For example, here's Doug Winnie, someone else I work with. When the Sales Navigator widget tries to find Doug, it returns and it says, no results please refine search. Remember, that it's looking based on a number of criteria, but these are the ones I can change. And I think all of this information is correct, but let me simply delete the title, because maybe I have the wrong title for Doug.
He, perhaps, has updated his information in LinkedIn but I haven't caught up with him here. Let's search again. He is now a Chief Learning Advocate, not a Technical Evangelist as I have listed him here. I can fix that in a moment, but in the meantime, that's definitely Doug. I'm going to click match, and match him up. By not providing the wrong title I was able to find Doug and pull his information in from Sales Navigator.
- Installing the app
- Setting up folders and page layouts
- Installing CRM Sync
- Enabling write-back from Sales Navigator
- Finding and viewing leads and contacts
- Viewing accounts and opportunities
- Viewing synced Sales Navigator data in Salesforce