- The Salesforce Schema Builder is the tool…for visualizing and editing your data model in Salesforce…and it's pretty cool.…Whether you work…with Saleforce's default configuration,…or your team works with extensive customization,…it's helpful to see how data objects are built…and how you can relate them to each other visually,…it's like a whiteboard.…So, let's check it out.…First, we need to be signed in…and we're starting from the home tab.…Let's go over to the gear-cog icon on the top right…and click on that,…and then we'll click setup.…
Setup is opened up in a new tab now.…And then in the quick find over here on the left hand side,…go ahead and type in the word schema…and then click on schema builder.…Now here in the default view some of the database objects…in Salesforce show up…and there's a few different things to keep in mind.…Some of the most common things are checked.…You can see them here on the list.…
And then you have a navigation tool here on the lower right,…you can see how you can navigate around…and take a look at your schema.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Explain Salesforce editions and cloud types.
- Describe Salesforce Chatter features.
- Outline the Salesforce access permission features.
- Summarize lead functionality in Salesforce.
- Use Salesforce assignment and escalation rules.
- Construct Salesforce objects using relationships and schemas.
- Demonstrate formatting and interactivity in Salesforce reports.
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce for Sales Managerswith Christine Volden46m 47s Advanced
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden53m 30s Intermediate
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.