Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Schema Builder, part of Learning Salesforce Admin.
- The Salesforce Schema Builder is the tool…for visualizing and editing your data model in Salesforce…and it's pretty cool.…Whether you work…with Saleforce's default configuration,…or your team works with extensive customization,…it's helpful to see how data objects are built…and how you can relate them to each other visually,…it's like a whiteboard.…So, let's check it out.…First, we need to be signed in…and we're starting from the home tab.…Let's go over to the gear-cog icon on the top right…and click on that,…and then we'll click setup.…
Setup is opened up in a new tab now.…And then in the quick find over here on the left hand side,…go ahead and type in the word schema…and then click on schema builder.…Now here in the default view some of the database objects…in Salesforce show up…and there's a few different things to keep in mind.…Some of the most common things are checked.…You can see them here on the list.…
And then you have a navigation tool here on the lower right,…you can see how you can navigate around…and take a look at your schema.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden Pereira53m 30s Intermediate
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Learning Salesforce CPQwith Christine Volden Pereira27m 45s Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.