Join Duard Lynn Davis for an in-depth discussion in this video Scheduler, part of Learning Salesforce.com Development.
- [Instructor] Okay, the next part of our…Batch Apex is something called the Scheduler.…And, the schedule class has to be something…that is schedulable by the system.…So, we start off with, again, using our Eclipse IDE.…We create this class called Example Scheduler.…We end up with public with sharing class,…example scheduler.…We now need to do some modifications to it.…And, those modifications are,…we change it from basically the public with sharing class…to global class, our name Example Scheduler…Implements Schedulable.…
We then add this one method, called Global Void Executable,…with the schedule context SC.…And, we then instantiate the loader that we created.…So, the loader we created was called…Example Batch Loader.…The reason we do the loader first…is we need to be able to extansiate in this class.…We then, set that query statement.…So, we do myloader.query.…And, query is defined as a public string in the loader.…And, we set our query here.…So, we're just doing something simple,…where we're going to say select ID,…
AuthorDuard Lynn Davis
- How Apex works
- Bulkification and triggers
- Systematically debugging your code
- Sets, lists, and maps
- Trigger and trigger handlers
- Batch Apex
- Debugging and logging
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introduction to Environment
2. Sets, Lists, and Maps
3. Trigger and Trigger Handlers
4. Batch Apex
5. Debugging and Logging
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.