- Making apps
- Using the App Manager and Lightning App Builder
- Adding third-party components to app pages
- Upgrading a classic app
- Adding and managing app tabs
- Enhancing apps with custom objects
- Building apps for analytics and dashboards
- Testing apps in the Salesforce1 mobile experience
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Christopher] Hi, I'm Christopher Matthew Spencer and welcome. In this course we'll be exploring how to develop useful, customized Salesforce applications for use with desktops, tablets, and mobile devices. Salesforce calls applications apps for short. We'll be covering key topics, such as using the Lightning App Builder, adding components, customizing the utility bar, working with Visualforce pages, and setting up tabs within apps. I'll explain how to develop Salesforce apps like a pro.
I'll share how to set up quick actions and app customizations so that the user interface becomes more meaningful, focused, and robust to help boost your team's insights. And I'll discuss time tested practices used by top admins, including reordering apps within the app launcher, upgrading legacy Classic apps to the latest Salesforce FormFactor, and testing your apps in mobile and other devices for a seamless deployment. I've designed this course to help you work smarter with Salesforce apps without programming a single line of code.
I believe that this will help provide exceptional value to your team and streamline the app development process. With that in mind, let's get started on our journey with Salesforce.