- Ensuring you have good quality data
- Understanding the leads lifecycle
- Viewing and assigning leads
- Viewing team leads and opportunities
- Transferring leads and opportunities
- Creating basic sales reports
- Creating reports by salesperson and by team
- Creating a goals-based dashboard
- Viewing a sales pipeline with dashboards
- Setting up products and price books
- Viewing and adjusting forecasts
Skill Level Advanced
- There are millions of sales teams using Salesforce today for sales productivity and efficiency. But too often, Salesforce can be overwhelming. Teams end up using it incorrectly, ignoring it, or just using a small fraction of the capabilities. If your sales team is using Salesforce, it should be making your life easier, not harder. My name is Christine Volden Pereira and I've been using Salesforce for over 15 years. In this course, I'll share how to assign leads, transfer leads, and set up reports for individuals and for your teams.
I'll show you how to create, transfer, and monitor opportunities, so you know exactly what's in your pipeline. You'll also learn how to use quota information so you can see exactly where your team stands and how close they are to their goals. And finally, I'll also show you how to set up sales projections for every member of your team so you can accurately forecast your future sales revenue. Salesforce is complicated, but it doesn't have to be. Let me show you how to use Salesforce for your team, to save you time and to make you more money.