- Explain how to assign a lead to a sales rep.
- Identify the location used to assign an event to a sales rep.
- Summarize the process used to import a list of leads into Salesforce.
- Recognize what is needed in order to receive the full benefits of Salesforce Chatter.
- Determine when to employ lead scoring in Salesforce.
- Recall what information is provided in a Sales Opportunity report.
Skill Level Beginner
- [Christopher] Hi, I'm Christopher Matthew Spencer, and welcome to Salesforce for Marketers. Salesforce is a popular cloud computing service that's delivered entirely over the internet. The brand's flagship CRM, which is the acronym for customer relationship management, is used by marketing professionals across many different kinds of businesses. This will be a great course for you if you'd like to pick up some Salesforce marketing tips, learn some of the key tools that are available, and accelerate results with your marketing efforts.
I'll guide you on how to catalyze the progress and success that marketing professionals hope to achieve with Salesforce. If you're new to Salesforce, you'll want to check out our other great courses that guide new users. In this course, I'll explain marketing tips in areas such as working with advertising, connecting with teams, workflows, and digital commerce. We'll review Salesforce tools that support email and social marketing. I'll explain how to expertly develop strategies for collaborative marketing and working with Salesforce communities.
We'll review how to find new prospects and new customers, manage vendors, and measure your progress. I'll discuss time-tested practices from top Salesforce marketing professionals, including managing marketing campaigns, capturing leads from your website, scoring leads, and managing the lead life cycle. I have designed this course to help you work smarter, provide value to you and your team members, and streamline your marketing efforts with Salesforce.
With that in mind, let's get started.