Join Chris Mattia for an in-depth discussion in this video Running reports, part of Salesforce for Small Business.
- [Instructor] If you have a license for the growth…or business level of SalesforceIQ CRM,…then you have a variety of reports…that you can run to give you additional insights…and forecasting information to help you…manage your business.…You access the reports from the Reports tab…on your main toolbar.…Reports are run on a specific list…that you select here in this top dropdown menu.…Reports are then organized into three categories:…activity, sales and pipeline reports.…
The activity reports give you a quick snapshot…of your team's outbound communications to your clients.…There's a leaderboard to quickly compare…the overall outbound communication activities…of each of your team members,…an activity by status report that gives you a snapshot…of the communication activities that are taking place…within each status,…and an activity trend report so you can track…the amount of outbound activity over time.…For the sales and pipeline sections, you need to click…the gear icon and select which numeric field…you want these reports to be based on.…
- Creating a SalesforceIQ CRM account
- Adding team members
- Creating contacts and accounts
- Editing profiles
- Creating and customizing lists
- Using the stream view
- Scheduling tasks and meetings
- Creating event and meeting logs
- Creating filters
- Running reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Salesforce for Small Business
Adding team members3m 2s
2. Accounts and Contacts
3. Lists and Views
4. Tasks and Workflows
5. Filters and Reports
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.