- [Instructor] Protecting your data…and access to that data, is really critical.…You can limit your users' access time of day…and you can also limit them by IP address.…Now, anyone outside of a trusted network…will be blocked when you do that,…and when needed, you can limit the time of day…so that people can't log in outside of work hours…so that you can kind of make sure…that folks who are supposed to be working…inside of an office, in your presence,…like if you're a manager, are people that cannot log in…outside of the office when they're not on work hour shifts,…so let's see how this works.…
First, you need to be signed in,…and we're starting from the home tab,…and then over here on the right-hand side,…click on the gear cog icon and then click Setup,…and then type the word, profiles, in the Quick Find Box…over here on the left-hand side,…and then click on Profiles.…And from here, select the profile that you'd like to manage.…We're going to click on the Outside Sales profile,…and let's set the permissible login hours,…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Explain Salesforce editions and cloud types.
- Describe Salesforce Chatter features.
- Outline the Salesforce access permission features.
- Summarize lead functionality in Salesforce.
- Use Salesforce assignment and escalation rules.
- Construct Salesforce objects using relationships and schemas.
- Demonstrate formatting and interactivity in Salesforce reports.
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce for Sales Managerswith Christine Volden46m 47s Advanced
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden53m 30s Intermediate
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.