This video provides general information about Salesforce reporting and walks you through one sample report.
- [Instructor] Salesforce offers useful realtime reports…that are actionable and allow for measurement.…A report is a set of records that meets certain criteria.…There are standard reports and we can make custom ones too.…Reports can be added to a dashboard…which provides a visual representation of the data.…Reports are generated for a purpose…such as a call list, donations report,…or any data you're interested in reviewing.…Salesforce reports catalyze adoption…by showing past successes as well as realtime progress.…
Issues with data must be resolved…before distributing important reports…to ensure report accuracy.…Work with standard reports before…developing customized ones to gain a greater…understanding of report building.…Let's have a look at the standard reports.…We'll head over to the left-hand side here…and click on the app finder, and we'll scroll down.…Then we'll click on Reports.…The left-hand menu displays the report…and folder categories here.…
Let's click New Folder here on the right-hand side…and we'll add a folder called Development Folder.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Getting team buy-in
- Registering your account
- Working with users and permissions
- Using calendars
- Managing leads and contacts
- Tracking affiliations and relationships
- Recording activities
- Importing records
- Using collaboration tools such as Chatter and email templates
- Measuring and improving success with reports and dashboards
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Working with Salesforce
3. Working with Data
4. Tools for Success
5. Measuring Success
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.