- [Instructor] You now need to provide access for users who will be managing unresolved LinkedIn activities. So, let's go to our Reports tab and notice that we have some LinkedIn reports that were installed. I'm going to hover over this. Notice that we have a little push pin icon with a dropdown arrow on it and we're going to choose Share. Who you share with depends on who will assigned to review unresolved LinkedIn activities.
I can choose users, I can choose roles, I can choose subordinates and so on. All different types of choices here. If I choose Roles and Subordinates, then someone can delegate that the task elsewhere if they wish. If I simply choose Roles, I can choose a specific role and the role that I want to choose for now is the Western Sales Team because these are the folks who will working with this pilot.
So, I'll choose Share. The default access is that they can view this report and I can give them the ability to manage or to edit the report but we'll just leave this that they can view it. The members of the Western Sales Team will be able to review unresolved items that are coming from LinkedIn and ultimately do something about it. That looks good, so we are done and click Close.
- Installing the app
- Setting up folders and page layouts
- Installing CRM Sync
- Enabling write-back from Sales Navigator
- Finding and viewing leads and contacts
- Viewing accounts and opportunities
- Viewing synced Sales Navigator data in Salesforce