This video provides a review of what Salesforce resources are available for NGOs, and how to locate those resources.
- [Commentator] A conversation about Saleforce has always…expanded into a discussion about the Salesforce community.…There's an extensive community of users in both the…commercial and NGO space who collaborate and support…each other.…There is solutions partners who provide additional…functionality through a community of Salesforce…developers, there's training and certification.…And there's a variety of events which provide cohesion…within the community where users and Salesforce staff…can connect and exchange ideas.…
On the topic of products, let's head over to the…app exchange, and I'll type in appexchange.com.…The app exchange is a vast marketplace containing thousands…of free and paid apps that can be installed directly onto…your Salesforce account to accomplish more in less time…and to address particular needs.…A grant of Salesforce for NGOs is enterprise edition…level software, which supports most of the apps on the…app exchange.…
There are apps for virtually any business or nonprofit…purpose, I like to think of apps like Legos for Salesforce.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Getting team buy-in
- Registering your account
- Working with users and permissions
- Using calendars
- Managing leads and contacts
- Tracking affiliations and relationships
- Recording activities
- Importing records
- Using collaboration tools such as Chatter and email templates
- Measuring and improving success with reports and dashboards
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Working with Salesforce
3. Working with Data
4. Tools for Success
5. Measuring Success
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.