Learn how to navigate and use price books to quickly create a product bundle for a quote in CPQ.
- [Instructor] CPQ automatically generates pricing…for you, but how does it actually do that?…Pricing is based on your products,…pricing rules, and business rules,…and those are all created in your price book.…You can create multiple price books very easily,…and there's really no limit to how many…price books you can have in your account.…This is something that's usually done…by your Salesforce administrator,…but we can create a simple price book right now.…So I'm on the home page of Salesforce,…and I'm going to navigate up here to price books.…And you'll see I have several already created.…
I can select new, go to the new button,…and create a new price book.…So let's say this is Robotics price book.…I do need to select the active tab to activate it,…and I'm going to click the save button.…Now you'll see it says this price book has been created.…Now I need to go to the related tab here…and add my products, so I'm going over…to the add products button…and I'm going to select the robots here.…The robot copper, robot platinum,…
- Name the file type that a Salesforce CPQ price quote is saved as.
- Recall what type of company Salesforce CPQ is best suited for.
- Recognize how quotes work in CPQ.
- Explain what a bundle is.
- Explain how to create a new quote.