Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Planning the transition, part of Learning Salesforce Admin.
- [Instructor] Let's talk about planning a transition…from existing data management systems.…Migration of precious data requires a conservative,…cautious approach.…Prior to making a commitment to Salesforce,…discuss this with all the identified stakeholders.…Start at the top to obtain buy-in…to consider using the Salesforce platform,…review the cost and benefits to use Salesforce,…and seek permission to discuss the matter…with the entire company.…Every team member should be included in the conversation.…
Sudden changes in the way a company operates…will be a turnoff, and you want to give each person…the respect of transparency and knowledge…of the changes that are coming.…If there are many teams within your organization,…meetings should be held to discuss the matter openly…to understand the business processes and pain points.…Consider preparing an open-ended survey…that simply asks each member of your team…to explain their relationship…and interaction with the company's data…as well as things like physical files, paper documents,…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden Pereira53m 30s Intermediate
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Learning Salesforce CPQwith Christine Volden Pereira27m 45s Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.