- [Instructor] Let's talk about planning a transition…from existing data management systems.…Migration of precious data requires a conservative,…cautious approach.…Prior to making a commitment to Salesforce,…discuss this with all the identified stakeholders.…Start at the top to obtain buy-in…to consider using the Salesforce platform,…review the cost and benefits to use Salesforce,…and seek permission to discuss the matter…with the entire company.…Every team member should be included in the conversation.…
Sudden changes in the way a company operates…will be a turnoff, and you want to give each person…the respect of transparency and knowledge…of the changes that are coming.…If there are many teams within your organization,…meetings should be held to discuss the matter openly…to understand the business processes and pain points.…Consider preparing an open-ended survey…that simply asks each member of your team…to explain their relationship…and interaction with the company's data…as well as things like physical files, paper documents,…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Explain Salesforce editions and cloud types.
- Describe Salesforce Chatter features.
- Outline the Salesforce access permission features.
- Summarize lead functionality in Salesforce.
- Use Salesforce assignment and escalation rules.
- Construct Salesforce objects using relationships and schemas.
- Demonstrate formatting and interactivity in Salesforce reports.
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce for Sales Managerswith Christine Volden46m 47s Advanced
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden53m 30s Intermediate
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.