This video helps guide your organization's plan to transition to Salesforce.
- [Narrator] Let's talk about planning…a transition from an existing data management system.…Migration of precious data requires…a conservative, cautious approach.…Prior to making a commitment to Sales Force,…discuss this decision with leadership.…Start at the top to obtain buy-in…to consider using Sales Force as a platform.…Review the cost and benefits to using Sales Force…and seek permission to discuss…the matter with the entire company.…Every team member should be included in the conversation.…Sudden changes in the way a company operates…will be a turn off for staff and you'll want…to give each person the respect of transparency…and knowledge of the changes that are coming.…
If there are many people within your organization,…meetings should be held to discuss the matter openly…to understand the business processes and pain points.…Prepare open ended surveys that simply ask…each member of your team to explain their relationship…and interaction with the company's data,…as well as things like physical files, paper documents,…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Customizing apps
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
Search layouts4m 59s
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.