- [Instructor] The opportunities data object…within Salesforce allows your team…to maintain a list of business opportunities…that can be prioritized and reported on.…Opportunities cross reference to accounts, contacts…and other Salesforce database objects.…In your organization, you can track opportunities…to maintain visibility on deals in motion…as well as close deals.…An opportunity is typically associated with both…a contact and the contact's account.…And as with most database objects in Salesforce,…opportunities interact with other objects.…
You can add an opportunity directly on an account or contact…and then add them also from the opportunities tab as well.…So let's check it out and see how it works.…So you'll need to start out by being signed…into your Salesforce account and I'm here on the home tab.…And then let's go ahead…and click on the opportunities tab here.…Now if in your app, you don't see an opportunities tab,…you can always click on the app finder,…it's right here at the app launcher…and if you click on that, you can go ahead…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Explain Salesforce editions and cloud types.
- Describe Salesforce Chatter features.
- Outline the Salesforce access permission features.
- Summarize lead functionality in Salesforce.
- Use Salesforce assignment and escalation rules.
- Construct Salesforce objects using relationships and schemas.
- Demonstrate formatting and interactivity in Salesforce reports.
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce for Sales Managerswith Christine Volden46m 47s Advanced
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden53m 30s Intermediate
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.