Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Salesforce Admin.
- Thank you so much for taking the time…to experience and complete…our Learning Salesforce Admin Course.…I hope that this course provided you…with valuable insights and information…on Salesforce administration.…Knowing how to set up teams and manage Salesforce features…is a valuable asset that will open doors in your career.…If you'd like to continue your education,…please explore the Salesforce trailhead,…at trailhead.salesforce.com,…for guided learning paths and expanded education.…
It's also a good idea to become involved…with the Salesforce community,…where you can browse, Help and Training,…and interact with other Salesforce admins.…You'll find the community at success.salesforce.com.…I'm hoping that your experience with Salesforce…will be long-lasting and wonderful.…I started using Salesforce in 2001,…and I use it every day in my professional life.…I welcome you to reach out to me on social media,…@borntodeal, and I would like to invite you…to visit my YouTube channel,…which you'll find at giftchannel.org.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden53m 30s Intermediate
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Salesforce for Sales Managerswith Christine Volden46m 47s Advanced
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.