Get a warm and friendly goodbye from the Instructor, wrapping up the Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Thank you so much for taking the time to complete…our Salesforce Certified Administrator preparation course.…I hope that you now have what you need…to become a Salesforce certified admin,…which is one of the most sought after certifications…in business.…If you'd like to continue your education,…please explore the Salesforce trailhead…at trailhead.salesforce.com for guided learning paths…and expanded education.…It's also a good idea to become involved…with the Salesforce community,…where you can browse help and training,…and interact with other Salesforce admins.…
You'll find the community at success.salesforce.com.…I'm hoping that your experience with Salesforce…will be long-lasting and wonderful.…I started using Salesforce in 2001,…and I use it every day in my professional life.…You're also welcome to reach out to me…on social media @borntodeal.…Thank you for sharing this time with me,…and it's been my pleasure…to provide you with this exploration…of Salesforce Certified Administrator exam prep.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- When and where to take the exam
- Exam costs
- Exam outline
- Where to get training
- Study tips
- Practice tests
- Certification maintenance and verification
Skill Level Advanced
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Learning Salesforce CPQwith Christine Volden Pereira27m 45s Beginner
Who is this course for?1m 52s
1. Certification Overview
2. Training and Reference Materials
3. Test Preparation
4. Next Steps After Certification
Next steps1m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.