Join Chris Mattia for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Salesforce for Small Business.
- Now that bring us to the end of learning…Salesforce IQ CRN.…In this course we focused on all of the core skills…that you need to capture and organize the…essential data that you need to build and…maintain lasting relationships with your customers,…as you manage your sales pipeline.…Now SalesforceIQ is one of those products that…is really designed to grow with your business.…For next steps, I encourage you to spend…some time right now, capturing and organizing…your customer relationship data into IQ.…
Make sure all of your contacts and accounts are…set up and are linked together.…Get all the bits of information that you have…in spreadsheets, email, text messages, notebooks,…wherever it happens to be.…Get it and get it into a single system.…It's really going to help you grow your business.…Begin with the next client that you're about…to call today.…Make sure their contact information is set up,…it'll only take you a few seconds…so do it right now.…
Then, before you make that call, create a call…log for yourself, and note each of the key topics…
- Creating a SalesforceIQ CRM account
- Adding team members
- Creating contacts and accounts
- Editing profiles
- Creating and customizing lists
- Using the stream view
- Scheduling tasks and meetings
- Creating event and meeting logs
- Creating filters
- Running reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Salesforce for Small Business
Adding team members3m 2s
2. Accounts and Contacts
3. Lists and Views
4. Tasks and Workflows
5. Filters and Reports
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.