This video wraps up the course and discusses the Trailhead and Success Community.
- [Instructor] Thank you so much for taking the time…to experience and complete our course.…It really touches my heart to be able to help you…grow your knowledge of Salesforce in a meaningful way.…I hope that this course provided you with information…you needed on working with apps…and all the benefits offered by this great Salesforce tool.…If you'd like to continue your education…beyond our online training, please explore…the Salesforce trailhead at trailhead.salesforce.com.…From here, you'll discover guided learning paths…that provide excellent education on Salesforce skills.…
I'd also recommend becoming actively involved…with the Salesforce community, where you can browse…help and training, and personally interact…with other Salesforce administrators and users.…You'll find the community at success.salesforce.com.…I'm hoping that your experience with Salesforce…will be as long lasting and as wonderful…as mine has been.…I started using Salesforce professionally…way back in 2001, and I've used it every day…of my work week ever since.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Making apps
- Using the App Manager and Lightning App Builder
- Adding third-party components to app pages
- Upgrading a classic app
- Adding and managing app tabs
- Enhancing apps with custom objects
- Building apps for analytics and dashboards
- Testing apps in the Salesforce1 mobile experience
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce: Custom Reportswith Christopher Matthew Spencer54m 29s Intermediate
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
1. Understanding Salesforce Apps
2. Building Apps
3. Managing App Tabs
4. Enhancing Apps
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.