This video wraps up the course and suggests next steps.
- [Instructor] Thank you so much…for taking the time to experience…and complete our Learning Salesforce Admin course.…I hope that this course provided you…with valuable information about the administration…of a Salesforce account, educated you on aspects…of handling the set up of teams,…and working with the features offered by Salesforce.…If you'd like to continue your education beyond…our online training courses, please explore…the Salesforce Trailhead web portal…at trailhead.salesforce.com…for guided learning paths…that provide excellent education on Salesforce skills.…
I'd also recommend becoming actively involved…with the Salesforce community, where you can browse help…and training and personally interact…with other Salesforce administrators and users.…You'll find the community at success.salesforce.com.…I'm hoping that your experience with Salesforce…will be as long lasting and as wonderful as mine.…I started using Salesforce professionally…way back in 2001 and I've used it…every day of my work week ever since.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Customizing apps
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
Search layouts4m 59s
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.