This video concludes the course and provides you with tips on the next steps you can take to learn more.
- [Christopher] Thank you for taking the time…to experience our…Nonprofit Customer Relationship Management…with Salesforce course.…I hope that this course provided you…with valuable information…and will help you in your journey to learn Salesforce…for nonprofits.…Please explore the Salesforce Trailhead web portal…at trailhead.salesforce.com…for guided learning paths that provide excellent education…on Salesforce skills.…The features and options within the Salesforce community…are endless.…
And every team has unique and special needs.…I recommend becoming actively involved…with the Salesforce community…where you can browse help and training…and personally interact with other Salesforce users.…You will find the community at success.salesforce.com.…I'm hoping that your experience with Salesforce will be…as long lasting and wonderful as mine has been.…I started using Salesforce professionally…way back in 2001.…And I have used it every day of my work week ever since.…
I welcome you to reach out to me on social media.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Getting team buy-in
- Registering your account
- Working with users and permissions
- Using calendars
- Managing leads and contacts
- Tracking affiliations and relationships
- Recording activities
- Importing records
- Using collaboration tools such as Chatter and email templates
- Measuring and improving success with reports and dashboards
Skill Level Beginner
Salesforce for Customer Servicewith Christine Pereira50m 43s Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Working with Salesforce
3. Working with Data
4. Tools for Success
5. Measuring Success
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.