In this video, Christine Volden Pereira of SoulfulSelling.com provides you with additional resources and tips on where to find help when setting up and using Desk.com.
- [Christine] Congratulations, you've made it…to the end of this course.…I hope you feel that you now have a general overview…on Desk.com and how to use it.…But where can you find more help?…Here are a few additional resources…to help you find more information.…First, support.desk.com.…You can navigate to this from almost every screen in Desk…where you see a question mark.…An example right here is on the admin panel.…You'll see right here is a question mark that goes there.…Second is trailhead.salesforce.com.…
This is where information on all Salesforce products live.…There are learning paths created just for Desk.com users.…Third, the Trailhead community.…This was formerly known as Salesforce user groups.…You can find this at success.salesforce.com.…These are user-created groups that are regionally-focused,…so you may find one in your area.…If not, you can access many of them online.…Finally, if you have any questions or comments,…I encourage you to add your feedback to this course.…You can find out more about me and my company…
- Explain the process of setting up users.
- Describe the process for adding social channels.
- Summarize how custom fields enable you to capture more information and how to use them.
- Cite the benefits of using labels on cases and explain how to create them.
- Define notifications and describe how to automate them.
- Review the process for creating articles.