Learn how to configure two lead record types and processes to better manage your prospects.
- [Instructor] In this video, we're going to be discussing…multiple lead processes using lead record types.…There are seven steps, but let's go over…what it looks like in Salesforce…before we begin to dive in…and really design this for your business needs.…First what we want to do is just click on New.…From New, you'll see that now…I have two different record types.…Each record type, let's go to B and B,…will have a different page layout,…a different set of statuses for lead status.…As you notice, we have B2B,…two additional items here for B2B,…a B2B Approved, and a B2B Proposal.…
Not only that, you'll have additional fields.…For this product, we now have Credit Rating…and Proposal Received.…So, the Business-to-Business, or B2B,…is going to have a longer sales cycle,…and I can support that with this new page layout.…You'll also notice that at the very top…you'll have Lead Record Type.…It's a new field.…It tells me whether this is a business-to-business…or business-to-consumer,…and that's very important if you're in…
- Tracking leads, accounts, and contacts
- Defining a lead
- Preparing a Lead score threshold
- Lead channels
- Lead assignment rules
- Lead qualification status
- Lead record types
- Lead conversion mapping
- Lead source overview
- Validation rules
- Establishing a feedback loop
- Using AppExchange
- Merging duplicate records
Skill Level Advanced
Lightning Tools: Conductor Web Partwith Tiffany Songvilay52m 12s Advanced
Microsoft Dynamics 365 First Lookwith Gini von Courter19m 40s Beginner
1. Understanding Leads
2. Working with Leads
3. Managing Leads
4. Managing Your Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.