- [Narrator] Salesforce's mobile app is a trim, slim version…of the Salesforce user experience,…for your people on the go.…And it's very robust and powerful,…and helpful for mobile users.…It's going to have some limitations as to what you can do…with it, as compared to the desktop experience.…And, this mobile app is available to install…on most mobile devices, and will access…your key Salesforce activities, tasks,…objects, and so forth.…Mobile users inherit the same visibility and permissions…that are controlled by the system administrator,…relating to their profile, permission sets, groups,…however they're connected within Salesforce.…
And, to get Salesforce mobile onto your phone,…or your mobile device, you'll need to go…to the App Store, or you need to go to Google Play…and then log in using your Salesforce credentials.…And, let's go ahead and take a peak…at how to configure this in our system.…First of all, we want to do some branding…and I've got a logo for the mobile app that's…on my desktop, I've already made up, and it's ready to go,…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Explain Salesforce editions and cloud types.
- Describe Salesforce Chatter features.
- Outline the Salesforce access permission features.
- Summarize lead functionality in Salesforce.
- Use Salesforce assignment and escalation rules.
- Construct Salesforce objects using relationships and schemas.
- Demonstrate formatting and interactivity in Salesforce reports.
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce for Sales Managerswith Christine Volden46m 47s Advanced
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden53m 30s Intermediate
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.