Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Mobile configuration and branding, part of Learning Salesforce Admin.
- [Narrator] Salesforce's mobile app is a trim, slim version…of the Salesforce user experience,…for your people on the go.…And it's very robust and powerful,…and helpful for mobile users.…It's going to have some limitations as to what you can do…with it, as compared to the desktop experience.…And, this mobile app is available to install…on most mobile devices, and will access…your key Salesforce activities, tasks,…objects, and so forth.…Mobile users inherit the same visibility and permissions…that are controlled by the system administrator,…relating to their profile, permission sets, groups,…however they're connected within Salesforce.…
And, to get Salesforce mobile onto your phone,…or your mobile device, you'll need to go…to the App Store, or you need to go to Google Play…and then log in using your Salesforce credentials.…And, let's go ahead and take a peak…at how to configure this in our system.…First of all, we want to do some branding…and I've got a logo for the mobile app that's…on my desktop, I've already made up, and it's ready to go,…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden Pereira53m 30s Intermediate
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Learning Salesforce CPQwith Christine Volden Pereira27m 45s Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.