How do you measure the success of your Desk.com with data and business insights? This video explains how to measure commonly tracked success metrics like CSAT in Desk.com from Salesforce.
- [Instructor] Let's talk about measuring success and data.…You can use data from desk.com…to make sure your help desk is working at its highest level.…We are all busy, so how do we do that quickly and easily…to make sure our help desk is set up for success?…Here are a few ways you can use the data in desk.com…to make sure your help desk…is working for you and your customers.…So first, let's look at business insights.…And so if you're a member,…we're going to go up here,…and we're going to click on business insights,…and that's going to open a new tab.…
So here are a few ways you can use the data in desk.com…to make sure your help desk is working for you…and your customers.…First we want to measure and monitor our agent teams.…How long does it take for the first response?…How long does it take for all responses?…And how long does it take a case to close?…We can see this right in our business insights dashboard.…So we can scroll down here,…and we can see right on the bottom…the average time to first response.…All of these items on the dashboard…
- Explain the process of setting up users.
- Describe the process for adding social channels.
- Summarize how custom fields enable you to capture more information and how to use them.
- Cite the benefits of using labels on cases and explain how to create them.
- Define notifications and describe how to automate them.
- Review the process for creating articles.