Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Mass transfer, part of Learning Salesforce Admin.
- [Instructor] You can mass transfer records…between individual Salesforce users.…This can be particularly useful…when someone is promoted, or leaves a team…and the records quickly need to be reassigned…to someone else.…With leads, you can transfer to users or queues.…There's also controls…for transferring opportunities and cases…associated with accounts.…Salesforce supports transfers of these…and other data categories.…Let's transfer the ownership of some records.…First of all, we need to be signed in…and we're starting at the Home tab,…and from here, I'll click on the gear cog icon right here,…and then, I'll click on Setup,…and a new tab opens up.…
Then, we'll go ahead and type in the word, mass,…in the Quick Find box.…Then, let's select Mass Transfer Records,…and then, we'll select Transfer Leads,…and here's the console to do that.…Now, I'll be transferring some records to a queue,…and I'll be transferring just some of my leads…from my individual ownership…to a team queue that's called Executive Sales Team.…So, we need to do that in the first section.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden Pereira53m 30s Intermediate
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Learning Salesforce CPQwith Christine Volden Pereira27m 45s Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.