- [Instructor] You can mass transfer records…between individual Salesforce users.…This can be particularly useful…when someone is promoted, or leaves a team…and the records quickly need to be reassigned…to someone else.…With leads, you can transfer to users or queues.…There's also controls…for transferring opportunities and cases…associated with accounts.…Salesforce supports transfers of these…and other data categories.…Let's transfer the ownership of some records.…First of all, we need to be signed in…and we're starting at the Home tab,…and from here, I'll click on the gear cog icon right here,…and then, I'll click on Setup,…and a new tab opens up.…
Then, we'll go ahead and type in the word, mass,…in the Quick Find box.…Then, let's select Mass Transfer Records,…and then, we'll select Transfer Leads,…and here's the console to do that.…Now, I'll be transferring some records to a queue,…and I'll be transferring just some of my leads…from my individual ownership…to a team queue that's called Executive Sales Team.…So, we need to do that in the first section.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Explain Salesforce editions and cloud types.
- Describe Salesforce Chatter features.
- Outline the Salesforce access permission features.
- Summarize lead functionality in Salesforce.
- Use Salesforce assignment and escalation rules.
- Construct Salesforce objects using relationships and schemas.
- Demonstrate formatting and interactivity in Salesforce reports.
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce for Sales Managerswith Christine Volden46m 47s Advanced
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden53m 30s Intermediate
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.