In this video, many Salesforce records are moved from one user to another via mass transfer.
- [Instructor] Let's talk about…mass transfer of records between users.…Transfers can be a very useful tool when someone…is promoted or leaves a team, and the records…need to be quickly reassigned to someone else.…With leads, you can transfer to users or queues.…There's also controls for transferring…opportunities and cases associated with accounts.…Let's transfer the ownership of some records.…We're signed in and we're at the home tab.…Let's head over to the gear cog icon right here,…let's click on that, and then let's click on setup.…
On the left-hand side, we'll type…the word "mass" in the quick find, m-a-s-s.…Then let's select mass transfer records.…There's four choices here, you'll see the options…to transfer accounts, leads, macros, and skills data.…Let's have a look at the mass transfer feature for accounts.…We'll go ahead and click on that.…And let's take a look at all the options here.…We'll be transferring all my accounts to Alicia,…so first I'll put my username in…the first box, I'll have to use the finder.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Customizing apps
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
Search layouts4m 59s
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.