Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Mass delete, part of Learning Salesforce Admin.
- [Instructor] When old data is no longer relevant,…Salesforce allows for the mass deleting of records.…This is a time saver because deleting individual records…is both tedious and unnecessary,…so let's see how this works.…We're signed into our Salesforce account,…we're starting at the Home tab,…and we'll go over here on the right-hand side…and click on the gear cog icon, and then we'll click Setup.…Then we'll type the word, mass,…in the quick find box on the left-hand side.…
Then we'll select Mass Delete Records.…We can mass delete data in all of the Salesforce…object data types shown in this list.…We're going to select Mass Delete Leads.…You should go ahead and read the information…in steps one and two, and we'll be deleting all…of the unqualified leads from our account,…so let's use this pull-down menu, and what we'll do…is select Lead Status, and then we'll use the operator,…equals, and then we'll type in, unqualified…in the box to the right.…
This will filter the leads…that match the unqualified status.…Now, let's scroll down.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden Pereira53m 30s Intermediate
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Learning Salesforce CPQwith Christine Volden Pereira27m 45s Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.