Become a Salesforce Admin. Learn how to administer Salesforce accounts, permissions, campaigns, and reports for your organization.
- Hi, my name is Christopher Matthew Spencer, and thank you so much for joining me on this journey where we'll dive into learning Salesforce administration. Helping people really touches my heart, and I hope that after you experience this course you would have learned the Salesforce administration skills that you've been wanting to acquire. Salesforce administration is a high-demand role, and with the right skills you'll have the potential to earn more money in your career. This would be a great course for you if you are already working with Salesforce regularly and you understand how CRM works.
Now even if you're not a Salesforce admin and you'd like to place your toe in the water, you can gain insights and sharpen your knowledge of Salesforce. I'll show you how to configure, customize, and manage your Salesforce account by helping you get setup and activating the most important features. And I'll explain how to expertly prepare your Salesforce account, as well as configure users at different levels with different permissions in order to streamline access needs and business processes. Achieving and maintaining your skills as a Salesforce admin will impress future employers and clients.
My goal is to help keep things low stress and offer meaningful knowledge that serves your needs. I am pleased to have you join me on this path. Now let's get started exploring Salesforce administration.
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden Pereira53m 30s Intermediate
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Learning Salesforce CPQwith Christine Volden Pereira27m 45s Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.