Salesforce is SaaS that changes over time, so the Instructor explains strategies with you for maintaining you Salesforce Certified Administrator credential.
- [Instructor] Obtaining your…Salesforce Certified Administrator credential…is the beginning of a journey that requires…ongoing maintenance of that credential.…Let's talk a bit about the credential maintenance and costs.…Three times a year during winter, spring, and summer,…Salesforce launches new system feature updates…and all certified professionals…should take a maintenance exam or module…that lines up with these product release cycles.…The number of these exams or modules will vary…and presently, the Salesforce Certified Administrator…credential requires three…Webassessor release exams per year.…
The release exams are delivered through…the Salesforce Trailhead,…and they are brief unproctored exams…taken at your own convenience.…These are five to 10 questions long…and the great news is that they are open note…so you can refer online to find answers…from the official Salesforce Trailhead, your own notes,…or any other appropriate and credible resources.…While many certifications require an annual maintenance fee,…
- Determine the process by which the certification is administered.
- Identify the time and cost of the certification exam.
- Explore the options available on where to take the exam.
- Define the contents of the certification exam guide.
- Examine the components of the Salesforce Trailhead.
- Determine the available options for working with a study partner when preparing for the exam.
- Identify the benefits to using flashcards when studying for the exam.
- Devise a plan for taking the official practice test when preparing for the exam.
- Identify the steps to for scheduling the exam.