Join Chris Mattia for an in-depth discussion in this video Logging events, part of Salesforce for Small Business.
- Keeping a detailed log of all of the changes…and the interactions between your company…and each of your customers can be a tedious process.…But each time you interact with your customers,…you realize how crucial the ability to…quickly access, review, and interact with those logs…is to helping you provide world-class, personalized…service to each individual customer.…Now SalesforceIQ makes the process of creating…detailed logs really easy.…
To begin with, every time you change some piece of data…associated with an account, be it a status change,…or entering data into a custom field,…IQ automatically logs that interaction for you.…You can see these logs in the stream view for a record.…They appear here in a chronological log list…in the middle section.…Since you've linked your email account to your IQ account,…every email exchange between you and your client…are also automatically logged, including the responses…coming in from a client.…
Now this means the days of searching old email…to find some long-lost thread between you…
- Creating a SalesforceIQ CRM account
- Adding team members
- Creating contacts and accounts
- Editing profiles
- Creating and customizing lists
- Using the stream view
- Scheduling tasks and meetings
- Creating event and meeting logs
- Creating filters
- Running reports
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started with Salesforce for Small Business
Adding team members3m 2s
2. Accounts and Contacts
3. Lists and Views
4. Tasks and Workflows
5. Filters and Reports
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.