- [Instructor] Salesforce administrators…spend a great deal of time working behind the curtain…within their organization…in order to customize the user experience…for the behavior that's desired.…So let's take a moment to focus on the fundamental elements…of the Salesforce Setup platform.…Now with Setup, you'll find what's needed to manage…and customize your org.…First of all, we're starting from the Home tab…and we need to be signed in.…And from here, let's go ahead and click on the gear cog icon…towards the upper right-hand side of the view port.…
From here then, let's click Setup.…A new tab is launched and within it,…you'll now be taken to the Setup homepage.…On the left is the Setup menu…and on the right is the main Setup window.…Now Setup has a Home tab…which is different than your Home tab…when you're working as an individual user on Salesforce.…Now then there's another tab which is the Object Manager…and that's this tab right here.…Let's go ahead and click on that.…And the Object Manager is where you can manage objects.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Explain Salesforce editions and cloud types.
- Describe Salesforce Chatter features.
- Outline the Salesforce access permission features.
- Summarize lead functionality in Salesforce.
- Use Salesforce assignment and escalation rules.
- Construct Salesforce objects using relationships and schemas.
- Demonstrate formatting and interactivity in Salesforce reports.
Skill Level Intermediate
Salesforce for Sales Managerswith Christine Volden46m 47s Advanced
Learning Salesforce.com Developmentwith Duard Lynn Davis1h 46m Intermediate
Salesforce: Einstein Analyticswith Christine Volden53m 30s Intermediate
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.