- Understand the advantages Quip offers for collaborative projects.
- Identify the function of four keyboard shortcuts.
- Explain how inline comments appear on a team site.
- Summarize how to share a document with someone outside of Quip.
- Compare and contrast the mobile and desktop versions of Quip.
- Recall how to improve navigation when viewing a long document.
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Christopher] Hi, I'm Christopher Matthew Spencer, and welcome to Learning Salesforce Quip. Quip places teamwork into a central, whiteboard-style collaboration hub that allows teammates to work on- or offline while maintaining data sync from the team. This will be a great course for you if you want to bring your team together on a project, collaborate without relying on email and chat apps, and accomplish work with precision. And if you're already using Quip, you can pick up some additional tips along the way.
I'll show you how to register and set up Quip for your team as a primary means for group collaboration. We'll explore working with documents and folders while substantially cutting down or eliminating emails and meetings. I'll explain how to expertly share, assign, and track collaboration deliverables, even with people outside your organization. We'll review how to work with Quip across all kinds of devices, and I'll discuss time-tested practices from top Quip users, including how to use keyboard shortcuts, how to favorite important documents, and importing files from other sources.
I've designed this course to help you work smarter, provide value to you and your team members, and streamline your Quip deployment. With that in mind, let's get started.