- What's CPQ for Salesforce?
- Advantages of using CPQ for quotes and pricing
- Determining if someone is a good candidate for using CPQ
- How quotes work in CPQ
- Adding products
- Creating pricing bundles in CPQ
- Generating pricing
- Applying discounts
Skill Level Beginner
- [Christine] Welcome to Learning Salesforce CPQ. My name is Christine Pereira, and I've been using Salesforce products for over 15 years. In 2012 Salesforce acquired a company called SteelBrick and renamed it CPQ. But what does CPQ stand for? CPQ stands for configure, price, quote. So CPQ is essentially an enterprise level pricing solution. It's pretty common for sales deals to get slowed down due to creating proposals, contracts or getting discounts approved.
But CPQ automates all of these things so your sales team can operate more quickly and with greater efficiency. In fact, Salesforce states that using CPQ can speed up your proposal process by 80%. So let's jump in to leaning Salesforce CPQ.