What is the difference between Salesforce Sales Cloud and SalesforceIQ? And what is Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Force.com? Learn about the different Salesforce products and how to use them.
- [Instructor] Before we get started with Salesforce Sales Cloud, there are a few things that I want to cover. First, this is a course reviewing Salesforce from a business user's perspective. I am not covering details related to Salesforce administrators, developers or sales managers. But we do have additional courses in those areas which you can check out right here on this site. Second, Salesforce is highly customizable. It is very likely that your view of Salesforce will be slightly different than the view we are showing on screen, but that's okay.
The same functionality works in every part of Salesforce. Third, Salesforce recently released their Lightning experience. Lightning experience is their updated interface, so we are going to be doing all of the demos for this course in the Lightning view. But I will show you how you could easily toggle back and forth between Lightning and Classic views in a future video. Now, if your company is still using the Classic view, and many larger companies still are, you can check out my other Salesforce course called Learning Salesforce.
In that course, I walk through the same material but in Classic view. So with all that out of the way, let's get started looking at Salesforce Sales Cloud.
Christine Pereira walks through the entire process from start to finish as she illustrates the sales flow through Salesforce. She shows how to create leads, convert leads into opportunities, track tasks, build simple reports, and create dashboards to visualize the sales pipeline. Follow along and discover how to use this powerful tool to make your job easier.
- Navigating Salesforce
- Customizing your profile
- Creating accounts and contacts
- Using lead and opportunity reports
- Completing tasks and adding follow-ups
- Improving data quality
- Using Salesforce on mobile devices
- Customizing reports
- Building dashboards