Learn how to use leads within Salesforce.
- [Narrator] The Leads data object maintains a clean…separation from existing customers, clients, and partners…and offers a very intuitive way to track prospects.…Leads within sales force allows teams to maintain a list…of prospects for the type of outreach your organization…manages. Leads are an optional aspect of sales force.…The idea is to keep the data for customers, clients,…or partners separate from those who have not yet converted.…
Access to Leads is enabled by default and can be hidden…if not needed. The nice thing about keeping it separated is…that once prospects have been part of an outreach,…the Leads who haven't converted can be quickly removed…from the system. All sales force data types called objects…come with standard fields and Leads start with a robust list…of fields that work well for most teams.…Here are some of the powerful features within Leads.…Emails can be quickly sent manually or…via pre-made templates. Leads can be followed, tracked,…and shared through Chatter feeds.…
Leads can be marked with a status to help visualize…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
- Planning a transition to Salesforce
- Administering user accounts
- Managing permissions
- Capturing and converting leads
- Customizing views
- Setting up opportunities
- Creating campaigns
- Customizing fields and pages
- Customizing apps
- Building and sharing reports
- Importing data
- Batch processing data
- Enforcing data security with auditing and policies
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Prepared
2. Users and Data Visibility
3. Working with Salesforce
4. Customizing, Branding, and Social
Search layouts4m 59s
6. Data Management
7. Data Security
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.