Prepare your fields for your lead score threshold to set the standards for success.
- [Narrator] So for this video I really want to prepare you…for the lead score threshold.…So, let's discuss how to prepare…your lead scoring in Salesforce.…As you could see, from our earlier discussions,…we have the Sales Lead Checklist all set up for you.…There's a whole bunch of areas here where you can build…your own ideas and, but for right now,…let's use these.…And I want to give an example,…lead scoring is really related…to converting qualified leads.…So what'd I'd like to do, as a goal,…we want to set up each one of these…with a certain point system.…It should equal a total.…
So for example, let's make 25 our total.…That means that each of these is worth five points.…Now, if Defined Need is checked, that's five points.…If Defined Timeline is checked, that's another five points.…If Necessary Budget is not checked,…you take five points away.…If Purchasing Authority is not checked, minus five points.…Your limit is basically a conversion…on 15 points.…Anything below 15, it will actually send a validation rule…
- Tracking leads, accounts, and contacts
- Defining a lead
- Preparing a Lead score threshold
- Lead channels
- Lead assignment rules
- Lead qualification status
- Lead record types
- Lead conversion mapping
- Lead source overview
- Validation rules
- Establishing a feedback loop
- Using AppExchange
- Merging duplicate records
Skill Level Advanced
Lightning Tools: Conductor Web Partwith Tiffany Songvilay52m 12s Advanced
Microsoft Dynamics 365 First Lookwith Gini von Courter19m 40s Beginner
1. Understanding Leads
2. Working with Leads
3. Managing Leads
4. Managing Your Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.