Determine if your prospect is a fit or has a need for your products and services by leveraging lead status values.
- [Narrator] This video will be discussing…lead qualification status.…The goal of the lead qualification process…is to determine a fit or need…for your products or services.…So by providing these values on the lead,…this allows your sales teams and management…to see where you are in the qualification funnel…and the actions and outcomes clearly…defined for each value.…So let's start.…We have Open, Attempting to Contact,…Working Contacted, Qualified,…Not Qualified and Nurture.…I want to point out,…for each of these values…under lead status, there can be automation…that can be applied,…which streamlines lead process.…
Reports and dashboards will also show…status values like how many qualified leads…are in the funnel for a particular month.…And you can always set up your own dashboards…and your own reports for measuring metrics.…So let's begin by addressing…a straightforward and simple method…for managing the lead process.…Please apply these values if you like,…or you can make up your own…but there are some rules to keep in mind.…
- Tracking leads, accounts, and contacts
- Defining a lead
- Preparing a Lead score threshold
- Lead channels
- Lead assignment rules
- Lead qualification status
- Lead record types
- Lead conversion mapping
- Lead source overview
- Validation rules
- Establishing a feedback loop
- Using AppExchange
- Merging duplicate records
Skill Level Advanced
Lightning Tools: Conductor Web Partwith Tiffany Songvilay52m 12s Advanced
Microsoft Dynamics 365 First Lookwith Gini von Courter19m 40s Beginner
1. Understanding Leads
2. Working with Leads
3. Managing Leads
4. Managing Your Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.