To design a successful lead page layout, you need to learn how to leverage the concept of "designing backwards."
- [Instructor] In this next video, I would like to discuss…lead layout, or designing backwards.…The concept of working backwards from the account, contact,…and opportunity objects to define the lead may seem a bit…odd, but it is a concept that I will ask you to use…throughout your cloud and technology stack designs…that can really differentiate you from your competitors.…It will also give you that CIO mindset you need…to bring you business to the next level,…to start at the end goal, a closed opportunity…generating revenue and a happy, successful customer.…
Let me explain.…Let's take a look at the count page layout here.…Here we can see that we have our standard required fields…that provide the base of the account structure.…Name, address, et cetera.…Followed by our custom fields down below that are created…to map to your business model.…These fields are set into sections that defines…the different aspects of the account.…Before I create a lead page layout, I look at the account…page layout, as well as the contact and opportunity,…
- Tracking leads, accounts, and contacts
- Defining a lead
- Preparing a Lead score threshold
- Lead channels
- Lead assignment rules
- Lead qualification status
- Lead record types
- Lead conversion mapping
- Lead source overview
- Validation rules
- Establishing a feedback loop
- Using AppExchange
- Merging duplicate records
Skill Level Advanced
Lightning Tools: Conductor Web Partwith Tiffany Songvilay52m 12s Advanced
Microsoft Dynamics 365 First Lookwith Gini von Courter19m 40s Beginner
1. Understanding Leads
2. Working with Leads
3. Managing Leads
4. Managing Your Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.