Better define the lead before converting to an account, contact, and opportunity.
- [Instructor] In this video, we'll be focusing…on lead conversion.…This is to prepare for lead conversion mapping,…which is the video that follows.…I want to review lead conversion to make sure…key items are addressed before moving forward to conversion.…Let's save our qualified lead and lead status,…and now we will see that the Convert button appears.…Converting a lead is easy.…I've seen sales reps convert anything…that comes in from any channel,…but this defeats the purpose of why,…which is the focus of this course.…
I mentioned in an earlier video defining the lead…that lead management is the most…difficult object and process to define.…I asked you to define what the purpose…of a lead is for your organization…and what the goal was for converting a lead.…Is it to manage prospects?…Drive sales?…Is it to establish closer relationships?…To target your message to prospects?…If this does not sound familiar,…please go back and review the video on defining a lead.…I bring this back into the course at this time…to drive into the key action of a lead.…
- Tracking leads, accounts, and contacts
- Defining a lead
- Preparing a Lead score threshold
- Lead channels
- Lead assignment rules
- Lead qualification status
- Lead record types
- Lead conversion mapping
- Lead source overview
- Validation rules
- Establishing a feedback loop
- Using AppExchange
- Merging duplicate records
Skill Level Advanced
Lightning Tools: Conductor Web Partwith Tiffany Songvilay52m 12s Advanced
Microsoft Dynamics 365 First Lookwith Gini von Courter19m 40s Beginner
1. Understanding Leads
2. Working with Leads
3. Managing Leads
4. Managing Your Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.