Review best practices for lead conversion mapping and options for field creation.
- [Instructor] In this next video,…we're going to be discussing Lead Conversion Mapping.…So, one of the first questions I get is,…where do I find this Lead Conversion Mapping tool?…Well, it's really easy to find,…but you just have to know where to go.…So, head over to the right here,…under force.com, you'll see View Fields.…Click on View Fields.…We're going to go down below, under our Standard Fields,…to the Custom Fields.…And under there, there ya go.…There's your Map Lead Fields button.…So let's click on that, and let's discuss…how we're going to convert the information…over to accounts, contacts, and opportunities.…
Now, some fields we will convert, others we won't,…but it gives us the option for all those Custom Fields.…Remember that The Standard Fields already move over,…for example, Lead Source is already mapped opportunity…so you don't have to worry about that one.…It already maps over to opportunity, so that's all set.…Now, some of the ones that we are going to do…is, for example, I've already set this up, Credit Rating.…
- Tracking leads, accounts, and contacts
- Defining a lead
- Preparing a Lead score threshold
- Lead channels
- Lead assignment rules
- Lead qualification status
- Lead record types
- Lead conversion mapping
- Lead source overview
- Validation rules
- Establishing a feedback loop
- Using AppExchange
- Merging duplicate records
Skill Level Advanced
Lightning Tools: Conductor Web Partwith Tiffany Songvilay52m 12s Advanced
Microsoft Dynamics 365 First Lookwith Gini von Courter19m 40s Beginner
1. Understanding Leads
2. Working with Leads
3. Managing Leads
4. Managing Your Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.