Drive your ROI by managing the method your prospects and customers use to get in touch with your company.
- [Instructor] In our next video,…we're going to be discussing lead channels…or lead types.…For this course, we're going to be referencing…lead channels.…A lead channel is the method prospects and clients…use to get in touch with your company.…Let's look at some of the values.…You have Inbound Call, Web to Lead, Chat,…CTI, and Snail Mail.…Before we begin, let's discuss the difference…between lead channels and lead sources.…A lead source is the primary source where…the lead came from, rather from the method…they used to get in touch.…So, you would typically find out the source…by asking the prospect how they heard…about your company.…
Examples are, and let's click on our values,…Referral, Google AdWords, Advertising,…perhaps it was a cold calling from telemarketing,…a Partner Referral, Direct Mail, et cetera.…You can change these picklist values to…anything that you like, but the key item here…is the value, and the value is by…tracking the lead source and the lead channels,…you'll be able to see the ROI,…or Return On Investment, for each channel and source…
- Tracking leads, accounts, and contacts
- Defining a lead
- Preparing a Lead score threshold
- Lead channels
- Lead assignment rules
- Lead qualification status
- Lead record types
- Lead conversion mapping
- Lead source overview
- Validation rules
- Establishing a feedback loop
- Using AppExchange
- Merging duplicate records
Skill Level Advanced
Lightning Tools: Conductor Web Partwith Tiffany Songvilay52m 12s Advanced
Microsoft Dynamics 365 First Lookwith Gini von Courter19m 40s Beginner
1. Understanding Leads
2. Working with Leads
3. Managing Leads
4. Managing Your Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.