Automate the setting of lead record ownership with lead assignment rules.
- [Instructor] In this video, we're going to be reviewing…Lead assignment rules or setting record ownership…for Lead records.…Let's go, first off, to Setup and let's go down…Lead assignment rules.…Put Leads into the quick search,…go down to Lead Assignment Rules under Leads,…and there's our Lead Assignment Rules.…When you're importing a lot of Leads into your Salesforce…system via marketing campaign or CVS load,…you want a method to push these leads out automatically…to the right sales reps without having to…manually assign each one.…
A perfect example would be assigning B2B leads…to our business sales teams…and our B2C leads to our consumer sales teams.…So, first off, let's discuss what a lead assignment rule is.…A lead assignment rule is an automated method applied via…a criteria rule that makes sure your leads are getting to…the right person quickly.…This can be based on state, deal size, skill-set,…revenue, marketing campaigns, almost anything.…It can also notify your sales reps that they have received…a new lead, so Salesforce takes care of that as well…
- Tracking leads, accounts, and contacts
- Defining a lead
- Preparing a Lead score threshold
- Lead channels
- Lead assignment rules
- Lead qualification status
- Lead record types
- Lead conversion mapping
- Lead source overview
- Validation rules
- Establishing a feedback loop
- Using AppExchange
- Merging duplicate records
Skill Level Advanced
Lightning Tools: Conductor Web Partwith Tiffany Songvilay52m 12s Advanced
Microsoft Dynamics 365 First Lookwith Gini von Courter19m 40s Beginner
1. Understanding Leads
2. Working with Leads
3. Managing Leads
4. Managing Your Data
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.